Woodland & Heritage tour Strangford Village
- Walk through a beautiful woodland to the shores of Strangford lough.
- Spot the seabirds and maybe a seal or two on the rocks.
- Learn about the legends, folklore and herbal properties associated with the wild plants and trees in the woodland.
- Stories of Strangford lough.
- Fascinating maritime heritage of Strangford village, a former port.
- Distance 1.0km approx. Short, gradual ascent uphill at the start of the walk.
- Tour begins in the village of Strangford