Add this archery experience to your Game of Thrones Banquet B&B at The Cuan
The Archery Range Film Set still stands in the Winterfell Castle courtyard where the filming originally took place. Book Archery Now
Meet Winterfell’s Master-at-Arms, dress up in character costumes from the show, tour the movie set, stand exactly where ‘Jon Snow’, ‘Robb & Bran Stark’ stood and enjoy the thrill of firing live arrows at White Walkers!
“Which one of you was a marksman at ten?…..Keep practising Bran” (Ned Stark – S01E01)
Exclusive entry pass into ‘Winterfell Castle Archery Range’ movie set for up to 3 people
- Welcome Meet & Greet – Winterfell’s Master-at-Arms
- Dress up in authentic Game of Thrones ‘Stark Family’ costumes
- Receive instruction from ‘Jon Snow’ character costumed archery instructors, some of whom trained the cast
- Stand exactly were ‘Jon Snow’, ‘Rob Stark’ and ‘Bran’ stood and shoot medieval arrows using ancient bows (1 target each)
- Hear all the gossip from our tour guides during your set tour about what went on ‘behind the scenes’ on the actual filming days
- Lasts approx. 1 hour
Drive (2 mins) or walk (25 mins) the short journey to Winterfell Castle. Book an archery session through Clearsky Adventure Centre with ‘Jon Snow’ and walk in the footsteps of Tyrion Lannister and Ned Stark.
Visit the various filming sites in our neighboring National Trust property Castle Ward. Take in Rob’s Camp, Ned’s picnic, Baelor Battlefield, the Lannister Camp and many more filming locations in Winterfell and surrounding areas in the north of Westeros.