This 2 Night Package enables you to plan your unique exploration of this hidden corner of Ireland.
The price includes:
- A welcome at The Cuan with complimentary Tea/Coffee
- Bed and full breakfast for two nights
- Evening meal on the night of your choice (food spend £17.50 per person)
Choose your top 5 (or more) things to do and we will help plan your itinerary.
- Walk to the top of St Patrick’s Mountain for the stunning panoramic views from Strangford Lough to the Mourne Mountains.
- Visit 10 Norman Castles within 10 miles
- Get the ‘cure’ for throat and eye ailments at St Patrick’s wells in Struell
- Experience your car rolling UP a hill at a secret location in the Mourne Mountains
- Picnic on the carpet of bluebells in Castle Ward National Trust grounds.
- Victorian plunge pool, hidden beaches, seal watching, coastal rowing (Sundays at 1.00pm),
- Game of Thrones filming locations,
- Cycl3 the 35 km of trails in Castle Ward (bike hire can be arranged through Clear Sky Outdoor Pursuits centre)
- Tour of Standing Stones in Co Down
- Visit Downpartick Museum
- Explore the Forest Parks; Castlewellan, Tollymore and Kilbroney.
- Explore the ancient history St Partick’s Country,